2023 Horseshoe Lake Beach Info
The Horseshoe Lake Beach is a membership only beach. Anyone regardless of residency can become a member. Members are allowed to bring guests regardless of their residency. With that being said, only Roxbury residents can purchase a day pass. Proof of residency must be provided to obtain a day pass.
Swim Lessons and Swim Team Info Coming Soon!
Beach Rules and Regulations
- No glass containers are allowed on the beach.
- Plastic shovels only; no metal shovels.
- No ball playing is permitted within the beach area.
- Chairs and beach blankets are to be placed behind the life guard chairs.
- The beach is a smoke-free area.
- No metal detectors allowed.
- No boating except by canoe permit.
- Ball playing in the water is allowed only during slow times, at the discretion of the lifeguards.
- No inflatable devices of any kind are permitted or any other floating devices.
- Swimming is permitted in the roped-in area only.
- The swim team dock is for swim team only.
- Infants must wear rubber pants or bathing suits.
- No dogs are allowed in the water.
- NOTE: The water is deep beyond the rope area.
- No pushing or horseplay on any equipment.
- Horseplay or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- No fishing is allowed in the swim area.
- Lifeguards’ orders must be obeyed! Infractions of the above will result in the loss of beach privileges and revocation of badge without refund.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed at any time.
- No unauthorized vehicles will be allowed on the beach.