Tips & Regulations
If you find a bat in the living area of your house the animal must be tested for rabies. The only exception is if you actually see the bat enter the house and you are positive that it did not come into contact with anyone.
- If you find a bat in your house please;
- Close the bat in the room.
- Exit the room.
- Seal the bottom of doors with towel.
- During business hours call Roxbury Animal Control at (973) 584-4372.
- After business hours or on weekends call the Roxbury Police Department at (973) 448-2100.